Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, New Start, New Goals

I woke up this morning and was greeted with a situation in which I really don't know how to make better quickly. I laid in bed and just kept thinking about it. I decided to just get up and go to work early and I told God I really needed to hear from him today.

As I sat in my chair at work I decided to read my Bible, I was a couple days behind on my reading plan so as long as I had some extra time, I read. During the 20 min or so of reading I was able to pull so many things from the Word, but I still didn't feel I had read what I needed. It wasn't until the last 2 verses I read that God showed me how to fix some of the things I needed to.

I love how God can do that for us. Trust in Him with all your heart, and He Will make your path straight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog