Thursday, December 08, 2011

Yesterday I shared a Blog on Facebook that a good Pastor friend of mine shared on divorce, it stirred up some real good comments and responses. My reason for posting was not to call out those who have been through divorce for whatever reason, but to encourage those marriages that might be at the beginning stages of spiritual attack on their marriages.

All of the posts were good in either debating for or against what was stated in my friends blog. The one comment I would like to point out however, came from my own wife. She stated that "If only one wants things to get better and not the other, unfortunately there is nothing you can do. God gave us all the free will to choose.."

This is the point I was trying to make. One person can be all in for a very long time, but if their spouse is not, what can you do? There does come a time when the decision to end things will come, I know because I did make that decision, but I was fortunate enough that she finally wanted to make things work again. We continue to grow closer everyday in our marriage and our relationship with God. Our home is better then it ever has been.


Ephesians 5: 25-33 Speaks to men and how they should love their wives just as Christ loved the church. The Message version says "Husbands, go all out in your love for your wives..." The rest of the chapter is really good as well. Men , I encourage you to read this, pray and then begin loving your wife ALL OUT !!!! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: